At Calder Primary School we are very proud of our pupils and how well they represent our school. We believe that wearing our school uniform plays an important role in giving our pupils pride in their appearance and a sense of identity in our school family. We ask for your support and co-operation in helping us maintain these high standards.
For 2018/19 we ask that all uniform items are as below please (not Cragg Vale uniform items).
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt with the school logo
- Black school trousers, skirt, smart culottes or pinafore dress
- Black, white or red tights or socks
- Smart black school shoes or black school boots in winter
- In the summer, pupils may also wear black school shorts or a red and white gingham dress if preferred.
- Red PE t-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
As above plus:
- A warm jumper, preferably red Calder Primary PE hoodie or plain red or black.
- Black jogging bottoms
- Trainers (trainers are preferable to plimsoles as they provide more support and grip)
- School book bags, rucksacks and PE bags and school coats are also available to purchase
Please name all items of clothing, especially PE kit and please make sure PE kit, including trainers, is in school at all times.